Q&A with Phillip Day

Photo from www.foodmatters.tv

Re: truth about cancer

Finally someone has gone public with this. my dad recently passed away with advanced brain cancer, he wanted to live so badly and the last 18 months were torture, so sick after the chemo, even worse after avastin, the little time he had was taken from him with all these fake promises.

you look fantastic & so healthy, & i wish you all the best & surround yourself with happy positive people

please read this book ( I borrowed a copy from my local library)

Cancer; Why We`re Still Dying To Know The Truth by Phillip Day.’

I recently received this lovely (but sad) email from a reader – she isn’t the first to recommend Phillip Day.

In the last few months I’ve been inundated with emails and tweets from people telling me about Phillip Day’s life-changing workshops and books.

If you’ve seen Food Matters you’ll recognize Phillip as the fast-talking English journalist who sums up (in just a few sound-bites) all that is wrong with the modern medical establishment.

When he’s not being a film star, Phillip Day is writing eye-opening reports, advising cancer doctors around the world, speaking at conferences and writing books (he’s even written a technical manual about B17 therapy for doctors – and, believe it or not, many have read it too).

I had the privilege (and pleasure) of speaking with him on Monday.

Here’s what he had to say…

If you’re diagnosed with cancer today, how much better is your life expectancy than if you were diagnosed 30 years ago?

‘It isn’t. The five-year or better survival rates for almost all forms of cancer officially remain almost unchanged.

There isn’t one study you can show me that demonstrates that chemotherapy, or radiation or surgery extend life in the major epithelial cancers.

The cancer industry has failed, to such an extent that they’ve had to redefine the word ‘cure’ to only mean five years after initial treatment.

Take my aunt as an example. My aunt got breast cancer, she had all the chemo you can imagine – despite my best efforts to persuade her otherwise – and she survived five years, so she’s forever immortalized in the Cancer Research UK database as a cancer survivor.

Of course she hit the five-year mark and died six months after that.

So she’s ‘cured’ and dead.’

Why do millions still believe in the power of chemotherapy?

‘Because that’s the only thing they’ve been told they can do.

When you get a cancer diagnosis you’re frightened and you’re looking around to see who’s going to offer you the best promise of further life. Of course everyone wants to trust their doctors so they go to the doctor and say ‘Hey, I’ve got cancer, what’s my best choice?’

The information they’re given is coloured by the fact these people are trained in institutions funded by the drug industry. And so they only get that particular side of it.

The cure for cancer is the immune system: the very thing that traditional treatments devastate.Which might explain why we (in England) have the worst cancer survival rates of any western, industrialized nation.

You’re better going off to Latvia because at least they can’t afford the chemo out there.’

What’s the biggest myth about chemotherapy?

‘The biggest myth is that you can pour ‘X’ chemical warfare agents into a human being and believe that you’re going to cure them.

And when you get to radiation, how many people know that radiation causes cancer?’

What is Cancer?

Cancer is basically a fungus (more on that later) and the degree that it can spread in the body, is the degree to which the immune system will let it.

If your immune system is weak, the fungus is going to come out, feed on trapped sugars, and start to create mischief.

Along comes a doctor and says ‘ Right, the best cure for this is chemo,’ and what they’re after is tumour shrinkage, but tumour shrinkage is not the same thing as curing cancer.’

Why?

‘Cancer is not a localized lesion; cancer is a systemic issue.

You can cut tumours out of the human breast all day long and they keep growing back, the reason they grow back is that you never rescued the immune system.’

Every year people give billions to cancer charities. Where’s all that money going?

‘It’s going back into the drug industry. It’s a very lucrative scam. Every October we have four thousand women in Maidstone, who are persuaded to strip down to their brassieres and run around Mote Park to raise money to give back to the drug companies that killed their mum and dads.’

How can you prove that?

‘Cancer charities are making no secret of the fact they’re raising money for cancer research. Who’s doing the cancer research? The drug companies.

So the money is going to the drug companies and yet we have thousands of studies that show nutrition can cure cancer, we have all kinds of doctors… are you aware of Stanislaw Burzynksi? He’s curing cancer using Antineoplastons.

They (the pharmaceutical companies via the FDA) are going after him right now, they’re desperate to get this guy down and put him in jail (You can read more about that here). They’re desperate to persecute all of these doctors using B17 (found in apricot kernals) or doctors administering intravenous C.

Anywhere you go you’ll see the iron first comes down on people who are daring to say that food can cure anything.

In fact you’ve just seen the European Union issue this asinine ruling that water doesn’t cure dehydration.

And if you claim that water can cure dehydration you go to prison for two years!’

And didn’t Congress just announce that pizza was a vegetable?

‘It was the same week Laura, the same week.’

So what’s the answer to cancer?

‘There’s a huge amount more we can do – vitamin D, for instance, is a very big player in cancer because it underpins the proper working of the immune system. Then there’s exercise, stress-management… there is a total package now that is extremely effective.

I highly recommend you watch Healing Cancer from Inside Outwith Mike Anderson.

On there you’ll see doctors, authors and renowned clinic owners – like Charlotte Gerson – who are taking cancer patients and putting them on a 100% plant based, 100% raw food diet which boosts the immune system and the immune system kills the cancer.

What Stanislaw is doing, what these other doctors – the B17 doctors, the vitamin C infusion doctors, the Essiac brigade and everything else – all these different modalities that seem to work with cancer, in fact don’t cure cancer, they enable the body to cure it.’

But chemotherapy does seem to work for some people…

‘The chemotherapy might have shrunk the tumour to the point where the patient is sent home, but what’s never recorded is maybe then the patient thought: ‘I better start looking after myself.’ That’s going to have a major, major affect on someone.

I love doctors who at the end of their careers make certain statements, because you know those statements come with all the gravitas and all of the intelligence that they’ve accumulated over their long and distinguished career. Anyway, one of the greatest doctors who ever lived, Albert Schweitzer said:

‘ It’s supposed to be a secret, but I’ll tell you anyway. We doctors do nothing, we only help and encourage the doctor within.’

If you go over that statement, there are quite a few illuminating things.

Firstly ‘It’s supposed to be a secret.’

Why?

Because doctors would lose their sovereignty, they would lose this whole mystic that they weave around people. It’s like a religion  – I often call it the religion of medicine.

It’s like the priests of the medieval ages who held their power over the common folk by keeping the scriptures in Latin, so people couldn’t read them. But then, along comes Martin Luther…

(Martin Luther famously translated the Bible -previously in Latin- into the language of the people).

Today, it’s not Martin Luther, it’s the internet.

When people get cancer, the first thing they’ll say to me is ‘I’ve got cancer, how many apricot kernels should I take?’

And I tell them: ‘What you should be saying is, I’ve got cancer, what education should I have?’

Until next week…

16 Responses to Q&A with Phillip Day

1. Hi Laura, Great as always. Love Philip Day, got his book ‘Cancer why we’re still dyin …’ from one of his first lectures in UK umpteen years ago. Also you might like to read ‘The hope of living cancer free’ by Francisco Contreras, director of the Oasis of Hope hospital. Neways and B17 and all that good stuff. Love David

2. Eka Eiff says:

Thanks for your ongoing work Laura, an inspiration every time. Much of the information is easy digestable, so good to pass on to family and friends, even use in arguments with doctors. Thank you, Eka

3. Nicola says:

love it. x

4. Sarah says:

Great info as always Laura! Hope your mum is ok i suppose we are tryin to treat cancer with like for like and not really thinking about the body. My mum has had chemo but it was a lot milder as in tablet form hardly any side effects. She only said the other day after her diagnosis she believed she had 2 yrs left and we are 5yrs on and its been back twice and shes going strong and living her life and enjoying it!!! x x x x

5. Jean Ottobrino says:

Hi Laura, keep up the great blog. Finding it really interesting although there seem to be so many different natural cures that it gets confusing. Hope your mum is thriving

6. Sue Kannis says:

Excellent I’m glad you have spoken with P Day. I live in Perth Australia have seen him many times. He also speaks about Neways, which my mum who had cancer used many of the vitamins through her process of reducing her cancer and also uses all personal care products from this range. Excellent range and they are using safe non cancerous ingredients.

I had mum on at least 40 different vitamins and I truely believe this all aided in her cancer reducing which was noticable in the first 2 months.

all the best
    Sue

Thank you so much guys for all your support – Eka, Nicola, Sarah, Jean, Sue – I can’t tell you how uplifting it is to get such nice feedback. On the subject of Neways – Mum has had our house FILLED with the products for years! The toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel, cascading revenol, maximol… Of course there’s now so many natural products on the market – but I still think certain Neways products – especially the shampoo and toothpaste – are unbeatable x

7. Pingback: Documentaries, the new drugs? | Mum's Not Having Chemo

8. Kerry says:

I would really like to email Phillip Day, would it be possible to have his email address please. Thanks Kerry.

9. Anita says:

Could you please write or send me more information on R. A thank-you Anita

10. Pingback: Mistletoe Makes Headlines | Mum's Not Having Chemo

11. Kim Bradshaw says:

Hi Laura

I myself was diagnosed over 3yrs ago with a supposable a cancer that was not meant to go, (Malignant Histo Sarcome, Giant Cell Variant, a very aggressive and unusual cancer). I chose to listen and read a lot about what Phillip Day said as well as other information and also went with a company that produced A grade nutritionals & safety conscious products free of harmful toxins, (Neways – they are the pioneers & still lead the world in the removal of toxins out of our everyday personal care products. You may look at this through my website address kim-bradshaw.myneways.com.au) I attribute my success (within 9wks) to the information and the products I used. I also chose only to listen to people that talked about success not impending failures. The reason I did this is because in my own research every cancer can be related to chemical toxins in our bodies which also contributed to parasites, nutritional deficencies etc. (as you know the list never stops) Thus making the healing process harder and also the more likely-hood of it reoccurring in a number of years. Hence the biggest problem the conventional medical world will not acknowledge. I didn’t do chemo or radiation even though I was threatened. It just doesn’t make sense. “let food be thy medicine, thy medicine be thy food” We never crave a drug we only crave a food. So why when your body is screaming for clean living do we poison it or deface it.
    Congratulations on this site. It will help a lot of other people. I also help others know and believe it or not, I am grateful for what I went through so I may share and help others to make better choices with there lives.
    Kindest regards

Kim

12. Dean Price says:

13. Dean Price says:

Thank you so much for your time, I have a number of books written from Phillip Day and have been to two (2) discussion in the past four (4) hours, I belive that eacry thing is working well. I have a Oligodendroglioma and Astroglioma located around the left occupation horn (just above and interion). Presently I undertake medication to keep the occupation horn (left) open, however the problem is that it may collect, there I will discussed. Can you please let me know what you would can help please. Phillip Day told me to take two Vitamin D3 in the morning and nigh, I did have been doing this fuve year and as of then the cancern has never given biger (WELL DONE PHILLIP). Mate, what do you recommend to take to activate the occupation horn PLEASE.

I apology for the writiing, I have taken a lot of time to again write and tyre.

Dean.

14. simon says:

Hello
    I wonder if anyone can help and answer my question.
    We (my wife and I ) have been given to understand that all of a tumor need NOT be cancerous/active. It may be , for example, that the active/cancerous part of a tumor can be 5%, 35%, or 50% etc. (the active cells being on the outside of the tumor with the middle not being cancerous).
    We have also been advised that a CT scan will not pick up a small shrinkage on a tumor ( scan after a period of treatment) and that only a PET scan will tell you how much of a tumor is active.
    The question is, if for example, the cancerous part of a tumor was only 5% and chemotherapy shrank a tumor by about 5% ( which may not show up on a scan) , then the cancerous/active cells may have been ‘killed’ off, but if you were to carry on receiving chemotherapy,( because ,for example, the scan shows no reduction in tumor size) might it not be possible that you are receiving treatment for a tumor that is no longer active/cancerous?
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
    Regards